Saturday 30 April 2016

Under the Sea Quiet Book Page

So here is the seventh in my under the sea quiet book pages it's an Under the Sea page. When I designed it I must admit it was probably the one I was least excited about making but it is now one of my favourites. I completely underestimated it. There is a surprising amount of detail on this page and I love all the little characters.





Here is the template you will need, provided for your personal use. You may need to convert this file to PDF in order to print it off at the right size. 




Here is the link to the tutorial

https://youtu.be/DTMRwswZQfg

Please note that the dolphin tutorial can be found on a different tutorial links are on the you tube description.


Enjoy and I will see you next week for a treasure chest tutorial.

MM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment