Saturday 14 May 2016

Treasure chest Quiet Book Page

Here is my treasure chest quiet book page and the final page in the series. We will have a tutorial to make the cover and another on how assemble your pages into a book. Subscribe to my you tube channel so you don't miss them. 

Anyway back to the treasure me hearties! This was a slightly tricky make and a sewing machine makes it a whole lot easier. I think it  is well worth the effort and I adore this page and can't stop playing with it! 

You can view the you tube tutorial via the following link:






Here is a template provided for your personal use. You may need to convert it to a PDF file to print it out.



Hope you have enjoyed seeing my quiet book pages. There will be tutorials on how to bind the pages and bind your book so subscribe to my you tube channel for those. I look forward to showing you the completed book in the next few weeks.

MM xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment