My four year old is itching get out the scissors and glue to make this!
Here are the super easy instructions:
1. Print out the template on to coloured card.
2. Cut out around the basket on the black solid lines.
3. Fold on all the dotted lines.
4. Using a glue stick; add glue to the tabs.
5. Assemble your net into a box ensuring the tabs are on the inside of the box.
6. Cut a strip of card from the longest side of an A4 piece of card.
7. Attach the strip with glue to make a handle.
8. Fill your baskets with tissue paper or shredded paper and fill with chocolate eggs.