Wednesday 23 March 2016

The Mermaid Quiet Book Page

Here is the second page in my Sea Themed Quiet Book series.


 

My daughters are great at providing me with inspiration for my designs and even the name of my blog Miss Mouse Makes (thanks Mouse).

My eldest little girl is currently obsessed with mermaids and whilst 'swimming' in the bath one day she came out with "I wish I was a mermaid...but I don't have a tail". This made my mind race with ideas and this page was quickly stitched together.

You will find the video tutorial for this on my you tube channel via the link below.

https://youtu.be/i1RAD9R2oaU

And here is the template for your personal use:



Planning to use this template in the future for other crafts so subscribe and stay tuned.

What will you use this template for?

MM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment